Imagine your ideal professional environment. A fast-paced, rising company. Challenging and interesting work. Opportunities to grow professionally and learn new skills. Team members who support your progress. Different career paths to travel as your interests and skills develop. Generous benefits. That’s what you’ll find when you join Marlin Business Services Corp®.
Why Join Marlin?
- To learn and develop professionally
- To be empowered to collaborate with your team
- To advance within a rapidly expanding enterprise in a growth industry
- To have national opportunities as well as regional
- To be recognized and rewarded for achievement
- To work with other talented colleagues who share your motivation
What makes a company exceptional?
At Marlin, it’s our people. We are committed to being the best, which means hiring the best and treating them well. We are proud of our stellar customer service, which comes from having fulfilled and well-trained employees.
In fact, Marlin consistently scores well above the average of other firms in our industry on independent customer feedback surveys.
Discover a collaborative company culture and solid core values.
Marlin strives to foster a collaborative environment with talented, self-directed and capable individuals. Our team model brings out the best in everyone and inspires people to excel.
- You will be part of a collaborative, respectful culture of excellence.
- You will be part of a team that’s committed to mutual success.
- You will be motivated by smart and supportive colleagues.
- You will be inspired and nurtured by experienced managers.
We constantly strive to develop our employees into leaders who excel in their roles, progress in their careers, and ultimately create value for our shareholders. We provide the roadmap; you work and reap the rewards:
- Employees are expected to welcome career and skill development opportunities as part of our performance management process.
- Employees have opportunities to move up internally.
Relationships are the basis of Marlin’s business, between employees and between customers and employees.
- You will experience our loyalty to our employees.
- You will appreciate our commitment to our clients.
- You will reach higher standards in your personal interactions.
Integrity without compromise
Open honest communication
Teamwork and collaboration
Respect for all customers and employees
Set high expectations and accept nothing less
Enjoy an objective system of rewards and recognition.
You will gain rewards commensurate with your efforts. When your work is first-rate, your contributions will be recognized and you will advance. We encourage taking initiative and we reward our outstanding contributors.
Awarded annually to sales representatives who distinguish themselves through the following results:
- Highest booked volume
- Highest percentage to plan
- Highest new booked volume
- Highest number of $100,000+ booked contracts
- Rookie of the Year
- Highest profitability
- Manager of the year
- Outstanding achievement
An annual recognition of individual outstanding performance within the Risk Team. In addition to overachieving in core responsibilities, Commandants’ Club members demonstrate utmost commitment to service and exemplify Marlin’s Core Values.
Get to know our most valued asset, our people.
Our employees are the key to our success. Our competitive strength depends on the quality of our people and the power of our culture.
- We strive to be a great employer by continuously investing in our employees and improving how we manage our national workforce to help attract, develop and retain top talent.
- We rely on the experience, insight and commitment of our employees nationally to implement our business strategy and meet our clients’ needs.
- We invest in our talent by building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive work environment, with employees from a diverse range of professional and academic backgrounds along with training and development.
- We hold corporate events designed to bring our employees together to celebrate successes and solidify team relationships.
- Medical & Prescription (no waiting period)
- Life & Long Term disability
- 401K with match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- On-site Fitness Center (NJ only)
- Generous PTO
- Business casual attire
- … and much more!
Giving back to the community.
CEG’s mission is to strengthen our communities and enrich the lives of citizens, particularly youth, by providing assistance with their emotional, physical, economic and medical needs. We encourage our employees to partner with local organizations, both financially and through service.