Open and fund your CD quickly:
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Select your CD
- Enter your business information (for business accounts)
- Enter your personal information
- Setup your account login information
- Make an electronic deposit from your current checking account
- Review your information and submit
What documents do you need to provide?
ALL of the following are required:
These documents must be completed and faxed to 1-856-813-2879 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the account opening process.
- Current government issued identification
- Corporate Resolution (Business CD)
- Business W-9 Form (Business CD)
- Voided check with the business name preprinted on the check
Before you start:
- You’ll need your checkbook in order to complete the bank information section of the application. The bank information is used solely to transact the payment of interest and redemption of principal on your account, or fund the account if you choose ACH as the funding method.
- Business CDs cannot be used for trust, power of attorney, beneficiary or individual retirement accounts and are not available for money service businesses (MSB) or Internet gambling businesses.
- As with any CD, should you decide to withdraw your deposit before the end of the term, certain penalties will apply. The penalty will be the greater of half of the interest that would be earned for the term of the certificate of deposit on the amount withdrawn or seven days’ interest.