In this week’s Trending on Thursday, we’ve rounded up articles focused on the benefits/drawbacks of expanding your product line, best interview questions to gauge how ambitious a potential employee is, and some simple ways for entrepreneurs to find inspiration.
Check out the trending articles and let us know in the comments what you do to get inspired.
- Small business owners are faced with tough decisions everyday. Should you expand your business to a second location? Should your business live in a niche? Or is it time to diversify your products? Nellie Akalp has five questions to ask yourself before making these decisions.
- So you’ve taken our advice and found the best ways to attract top talent to your business, but now you need to determine how ambitious the candidate is. This Inc. article has some insightful questions to ask when you’re ready to find your new employee.
- Are you looking to hire a consultant or techie to optimize your website’s SEO? Before you take the plunge, make sure your hired help covers these seven things.
- Everyone wants productive workers, right? The bad news is over 70% of American workers are “actively disengaged” according to a 2013 Gallup study. The good news is Pratik Dholakiya has some advice for you to “kill these productivity killers” at your small business.
- Entrepreneurs are some of the hardest working people on the planet. So it makes sense that sometimes they need a little help getting inspired. Here are 25 simple ways to take a step back and rediscover your muse.